Saturday 28 February 2015

Best and Worst Dressed at the BRIT Awards 2015

Best Dressed 

Marina Diamandis 
Channeling true Hollywood glamour, I adored Marina's heavily embellished gown with flattering, plunging neckline and mint green fur throw to accompany it. Favourite look of the night! 



Daisy Lowe
What a vixen! Velvet is perennial and the star used it to her advantage with the dress being gathered at her waist, accentuating her curves. 



Jessie Ware
Although her actual dress to the event was disappointing, her outfit before got me really excited. I love how Jessie playfully layered different plaids. 



Fearne Cotton
Although she will be leaving Radio 1, I do hope to carry on seeing Fearne Cotton's style. Always impeccably dressed, this muted mini looked fabulous on her, completed with dustings of gold on her accessories. 



Paloma Faith
Wowzers, I'm always impressed with singer Paloma Faith's kooky style,  this seemed slightly toned down, but still stunning. Sprinkled with metallic red detailing, the soft tulle dress suited her curves.



Lianne La Havas
Adpoting the crispest whites this season, it was all about sports luxe dressing when it came to Lianne La Havas' outfit. 



Caroline Flack
Who doesn't love a bit of oxblood leather? Caroline Flack looked ravishing in her red mini, complete with her iconic lob and some simply strappy stilettos. 



FKA Twigs
Bow down to trend-setter FKA Twigs! I adore her risqué strapped top and tie-print skirt, layered with trousers for a subtle nod to the '90s. 



Rita Ora
A new found elegance washed over Rita Ora during the BRIT's as she donned Roberto Cavalli for the occasion. 



Cara Delevingne 
Harry Styles is that you?! Model Cara Delevingne seemed to be channeling her ex-boyfriend in Saint Laurent. Chic nonetheless!




Little Mix 
Glam squad alert! These ladies have gone from strength to strength over the years and this has to be my favourite look to date!




Worst Dressed




Taylor Swift
A lot of people may have loved Swifty's dragon, but I hated it. It reminded me more of a '90s tattoo than something I would wear on a dress! 



Charli XCX
I usually love everything Charli XCX wears but I was sorely disappointed at her monochrome decision. Although it was risqué, I felt it didn't suit her. 



Fleur East
How dull is Fleur East's draped gown? YAWN. 



No comments:

Post a Comment