Thursday 17 April 2014

Best and Worst Dressed at Coachella- Weekend One

Year upon year, I DIE of jealousy as I flick through the images of stunningly beautiful and stupidly thin celebs as they soak up the sun, top up their tans, attend pool parties, drink themselves silly and most importantly listen to the music at Coachella's annual festival. This year turned me just as green with envy, and here's my pick of the best and worst dressed throughout last weekend. If anyone fancies taking me to Coachella next year, I'm free?! (jus' sayin) 

Best Dressed

Kendall Jenner
oh man, girl crush alert. I love this black lace outfit Kardashian sister Kendall Jenner wore last weekend. Dark boho at it's best, I loved her facial jewellery too. Can I have a lick of yo' ice lolly? 



Katy Perry (and Alexander Wang)
So 3-D glasses are now an accessory?! I'm in. Katy Perry looks effortlessly cool with Alexander Wang (squeal!) as she combined sporty chic in this black ensemble with some fab green dip-dye. Love you Katy!



Selena Gomez
Lace, lace everywhere and I love it! Selena was hanging around buds Kendall and Kylie at the festival and stood out in her beautifully embroidered lace dress with shorts and crop top underneath. Combining the look with a floppy hat completes the perfect festival look. I tip my own hat to you Miss Gomez. 

Poppy Delevingne
If anyone would have been happy this weekend it would have been Poppy Delevingne (middle)as she celebrated both her engagement, and the fact that she is generally fabulous. Killer bod plus black two-piece plus embarassingly tropical sunglasses equals pure joy. Go Poppy!



Emma Roberts
Actress Emma Roberts won the award for most exciting vest at Coachella- I love this banana ribcage-esque tee with classic denim hot pants and some oversized sunnies. Does Evan come with the outfit, because I'm totally going to buy it if he does... 






Worst Dressed

Laura Whitmore
Is that Pixie Lott?! oh no wait it's just Laura Whitmore. This look has been done before, and this outfit almost lulled me to sleep. Lace is fun, but not on a cream shirt and those patterned shorts are dire. Killer pins though, wowza.


Emmy Rossum
There's boho chic, then there's parachute. I'm not keen on this semi-sheer blue maxi dress and I felt the white floral headband was a bit much, I totally thought we got rid of them last year?! Soz Emmy. 



Hilary Duff
No nooooo, how are boots and shorts acceptable, I could have sworn these celebs had stylists? The scarf totally contradicts the shorts and those insipid heeled boots do nothing for the outfit. Step away everyone, it's a lost cause.



Katy Perry
It's always annoying when sunburnt skin ruins an outfit, and unfortunately for Katy, just that happened.Her rag, I mean, two piece clashed with her pink hue and the double split in her skirt is pretty unflattering. What happened Katy?!

Ellie Goulding
Bondage springs to mind. Is Ellie Goulding wearing a seatbelt or is this some kind of joke? I don't know about you but I would totally pull down that awkward zip on her shorts down, just for giggles. 





No comments:

Post a Comment