Wednesday 24 February 2016

Best and Worst Dressed at the Brit Awards 2016

As we speak, the singing stars and Z list glitterati are placing their bums on seats for the annual giving of Brit awards. But who won the red carpet gongs for best and worst dressed?




Best Dressed

Adele
Lady in red! Adele looks beaut in this frill-tastic frock with signature red lip. 



Rihanna
Ah I do love it when Rihanna goes all cutesy! This violet slip dress with intricate ruffles is effortlessly understated. 



Anais Gallagher
I'm so excited about this little bean's future! Gallagher has been seen with the fashion crowd this week and she's showing us real style potential with a retro trouser suit in baby blue. 


Lana Del Rey
Oh my. Middle parting plus signature pout plus enchanting florals makes for one seriously ethereal Lana Del Rey. This is definitely one of my favourite looks. How cute are those fur heels?



CharliXCX
Opting for something slightly more refined, CharliXCX took to the Brit Awards red carpet in a sheer lemon floor-skimmer that sat on the shoulders. Thank god she left those scalp plaits at the Elle Style Awards and opted for a slicked back look instead. 



Little Mix
Hey hey, killer quartet coming through! How ah-mazing do Little Mix look? Co-ordinating with nude shades with flashes of gold, the all-girl band need some extra love for their attention to detail, especially on the part of Leigh-Anne Pinnock's accessories. 



Talia Storm
I love anyone in a Balmain x H&M number and boy did Talia Storm rock it. I'm thanking the hair Gods she decided to ditch the electrocuted look because those golden locks were in need of showing off. Go girl!





Pixie Geldof
Another star who opted for cute over sexy, Pixie looks fab in her ditsy floral maxi dress. 




Sam Rollinson
I love the structured feel Sam Rollinson's mini dress is exuding. Complimenting her complexion and worn with a simple bob and earth-toned lipstick, the model personified elegance. 





Worst Dressed

Kylie Minogue
Wow. Kylie looks like a fusion of Boy George and 80's Madonna in her dreadful lace corset get-up. 



Florence Welch
Although I love a bit of blushed silk, I felt Miss Welch went a little too far by draping old curtains over her dress. I know it was cold out there but really?!




Jess Glynne
Argh, it's the disco look of nightmares! Green is my fave colour but srsly Jess sort it out. This ensemble is ghastly and that hair has left me speechless. 




Laura Whitmore
NOOOO. I felt like the Elle Style Awards had Laura looking potentially stylish but this little get-up says otherwise. Mini dress plus feathers is like, a no go. 




Alesha Dixon
Can someone please tell Alesha Dixon to stop trying?! What is she trying to be with this? It's like Balmain and Versace got together and made a really awful baby. I HATE this look. 



Fleur East
Nudes are so in right now but listen carefully ladies, this is how NOT to pull it off. 



Cheryl Fernandez-Bla Bla
"Oh hai me name's cherilll cole and I'm at me junior prom". BLEURGH how juvenile does she look in this bandeau dress? I think it's the putrid yellow-green that puts the final nail in the coffin for me. 


Sinitta
Don't even be surprised that Sinitta is here. She's definitely got the 'ew factor'. 









No comments:

Post a Comment