Monday 22 February 2016

Competition: Win a Copy of Milos Karadaglic's Blackbird: The Beatles Album

It's competition time! I'm excited to say that I've been asked to review classic guitar maestro Milos Karadaglic's new album and I will be giving a copy away. Read on to find out how to win!


An award-winning classical guitarist from Montenegro, Milos Karadaglic has a well-established  fanbase that have been supporting him since his first album release in 2011. This year sees the guitarist take on Beatles tracks, reviving them with fresh and innovative arrangements with the help of celebrated musicians from the realms of Pop, Jazz and Classic- cue Tori Amos, Gregory Porter and many more.



The Review 
I may be biased because I love The Beatles, but with this album, I'm in love. Beginning with the much-loved Blackbird, rejuvenated favourites of Come Together and The Fool On the Hill were brought to life by Karadaglic's haunting playing. Words of wisdom are supplied to Let it Be by Gregory Porter as Tori Amos lends her enchanting voice to She's Leaving Home. Beatles fans will enjoy the uplifting sounds of Here Comes the Sun and Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds while skeptics may be won over with the classically alluring sounds of Michelle. With enchanting guitar playing that never falters, the album takes a trip into nostalgia and possesses a distinctly calming aura that demonstrates the sheer skill Karadaglic possesses.





How to Win
Love the Beatles? This album is the ultimate drive-time go-to and I have a copy to give away. All you have to do is follow my Instagram account (@maria.nichol) or my Twitter (@whatthefauxpas)  and comment below when you are done. The winner will be picked at random on 1st March at 9pm, and I will contact you via social media to get all your details.  Good Luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment