Monday 4 November 2013

Best and Worst Dressed at Radio 1's Teen Awards 2013

Despite only running for four years now, the Radio 1 Teen Awards have successfully recognised the talent of some of this country's many inspirational teenagers who are nominated by friends and family and chosen by a panel of celebrities. The night also gives awards to stars of film, TV and music and had a star-studded turn out last night. Let's take a look at some of the red carpet action... 


Best Dressed

Zoella

Gorgeous Youtuber Zoella graced the red carpet last night looking fabulous in her little black dress. Simple capped sleeves and a high waist complimented her figure and I love her use of simple accessories and lazy, loose curls that gave her the perfect mixture of casual and formal. 
                            From i1.cdnds.net


Taylor Swift

I love that Taylor Swift chose a positively autumnal, emerald shade for the red carpet this weekend and her silk mini dress has some beautiful embellishments on it too. 
           From oceanup.com


Dionne Bromfield

I am a massive fan of the quirky and even though Bromfield got slammed for this neon two piece, I love it and her iridescent wedges too; she is definitely carrying the '90s look and owning it!  Definitely an outfit that makes me miss Halloween. 
                From i2.mirror.co.uk


Nick Grimshaw

Ignore the lady on the right, it's all about Grimmers at the Radio 1 Teen Awards. He looked super dapper in a floral shirt and leather jacket. His look was finished off with a perfectly formed 'do and some casual black trainers. Perfect! 
                From i3.mirror.co.uk


Icona Pop

As I said above, there's nothing I love more than a bit of adventurous fashion, so I salute Icona Pop for their incorporation of glitter/iridescence to their outfits. Combined with elaborate wedges and over-sized zips, I want these outfits!
                  From i.dailymail.co.uk


Jameela Jamil

There is nothing more complimenting than black and I love this fur coat Jameela donned this weekend, her embellished tights are fabulous too. Jamil needs to realise it's winter though- lose the sunglasses silly. 
                    From i3.mirror.co.uk


Little Mix

Girl band Little Mix looked super cute yesterday with my personal favourite being Perrie's white mini dress with cut-out detail. I do love how all the girls embody their own style, yet still compliment each other. 



Worst Dressed


Charlotte Crosby 

Oh no Charlotte! This white dress does nothing for Crosby's figure, and almost makes her look slightly chubby. Her black eye make-up is also too heavy and she should definitely lose the hair extensions too. 
                                From i2.cdnds.net

Rita Ora

I never deny that Ora is my style icon, but like all human beings, she does sometimes get it wrong. I'm really not keen on this bird-inspired creation and it hides her gorgeous figure, which is definitely a thumbs down for me. Her skinny stilettos and loose curls are fabulous though. 
                              From i2.cdnds.net


Pixie Lott

Eww Miss Lott what were you thinking? This miss-matching outfit is a complete mess and her white peep-toe heels are vile. Root touch-up needed too! 
                         From i1.cdnds.net


Fearne Cotton

Although I love Cotton's tiger top, I don't think her outfit is red carpet ready at all, she looks as if she is dressed for a casual shopping trip. Take some tips from Swifty dear, and stick a dress on at least. 
                        From i1.mirror.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment